- Above all, we believe that the Bible is the eternal Word of God given to us for direction in life. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God without error and nothing can be placed above the Scriptures which are God’s Truth to mankind.
- We believe there is one God who has existed forever in THREE persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (that He was God in the flesh). We believe that He was born Mary, who was a VIRGIN birth as the prophet Isaiah foretold. We believe Jesus lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and His death was from God and given for all people. We believe Jesus bodily raised from the dead, ascended into heaven and that He will return in power and glory.
- We believe salvation is by the grace of God, apart from any personal MERIT, and is the common need for all people, who have sinned and fallen short of the God’s standards. Salvation is through faith in Christ ALONE.
- We believe the appropriate RESPONSE of faith to the grace of God is that we repent of sin, confess Christ as Lord, are baptized (immersed) in HIs Name, and continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord.
- We believe in the ministry of the HOLY SPIRIT, Whose indwelling presence empowers and directs the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection from the dead, with believers inheriting eternal LIFE with Christ and unbelievers facing judgment and eternal DEATH separated from God.
- We believe in the spiritual UNITY of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that it is only through the LOVE of Christ Jesus living in us that we truly walk the life of faith He calls everyone to.